Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Home

So here I am sitting as a receptionist quite relaxed due to the one call per hour. I am thoroughly enjoying my time thus far in London.
I have been quite busy doing nothing at all really. My days have been filled with spontaneity. Sketching in the park, attending a music festival, running through the heath, swimming in the Serpentine at Hyde Park and camping on a sandy beach (yes, sand!) near Colchester.
I enjoy coming home to a house full of people, sitting on the green rug (due to a lack of couches) all sharing our favourite parts of the day. I love when Mike offers to cook his jacket potatoes, when Megan talks and I listen, when Larissa invites me to monday fun days, when we stay up late for Emily to come home to whisper happy birthday, when Dave knows exactly the adventures I am interested in and lets me tag along, forgetting my name on numerous occasions,and when me and Elliot fail to find the heath and fail in setting up the soccer in time and when we are too tired to go to bed so we stay up lying on the rug.
This was the fun I needed.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Awesome!!
xxx

Carli said...

Cruisy job! Sounds like London is all you wanted it to be with great people surrounding you. Enjoy!

Brianna said...

sooo jealous. so i will try get mum to pay for me to go over for my 21st prezzie at xmas time. wat u think? yeeeew

Unknown said...

bahahaha........bri its called working hard!!