Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About the Future.

I have become slightly shy with my blog writing as this is more read than I thought it was. Anyway I need to write about my music experiences I have had over the last month.

My friend and I went to the Yves Klein Blue concert at Mona Vale Hotel. The whole night was an interesting experience. We arrived and waited in the down stairs bar/bistro as we waited for the doors to open. We settled on a comfortable bench with our soft drinks. Next minute the room grew silent and a woman in minimal clothing came out and began to swing upon a pole in the centre of the room. We were shocked! It was only 7pm. We could not wait for the concert to begin so we walked briskly and waited outside the show room. First in line. After that unexpected experience we went upstairs with a feeling of escape.
From this point on the night was brilliant. I especially liked the supporting act "Cloud Control" who we knew quite well from the Josh Pyke concert last year.

We met lovely friends who were splashed in vintage clothes and wearing red lipstick.
Then Yves Klein Blue. How wonderful they sound. His denim on denim attire reeled us both in quite quickly. The intimate space made his wandering eyes fix on ours a fair bit.
Michelle won his love as he grabbed her and transferred his pick into her hand. She went a little wild, making us stay to chat with him after the show. She got his number and we left feeling wonderful. It ended alot better than it started.

My favouite song live is still "Getting Wise". It reminds me of Mckenzie and our night trip to the beach with Jake and Jordan. Mckenzie and I giggled as we continued to put the song on repeat causing a little tension within the car.

No comments: