Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wonder

Another wonderful experience was my outing with my dear friend Rosie. For a belated birthday present she surprised me with tickets to see Lisa Mitchell who was supported by “Boy and Bear”, a recent developed love, and “Georgia Fair” who quickly converted me to their Australian, Acoustic tunes.
It was held at the Enmore theatre. I quite enjoy venturing into Newtown. I waited at the station to meet Rosie and her brother. I saw many interesting beings as I stood there. I think we would have got on, me and these people.
We were in Newtown so a Thai dish was in order. It was delish. Rarely disappointed with Newtown Thai.
Lisa sang well. Her puppy dog head movements got a little old by the end of it. Rosie and I were more excited about the supporting acts. Boy and Bear covered “Flume” once again and I was glad Rosie had the same amount of appreciation.

No comments: